District of Columbia
Those hosting a Washington, D.C. wedding usually takes benefit of some marriage that is helpful laws—there’s no waiting period between getting your permit so when you can wed, and D.C. marriage licenses try not to expire.
- Recognition required: a legitimate driver’s permit, state ID, army ID, passport, or delivery certification is necessary.
- State Residency: There’s no residency requirement.
- Age Requirement: You should be at the least 18 years to be hitched in DC without parental permission.
- License Expiration: as soon as given the wedding permit shall perhaps not expire.
- Needed Wait Time: There isn’t any wait that is required in DC.
- Bloodstream Test Requirement: No.
- Proxy Marriages Legal: Yes. a party that is third use regarding the couple’s behalf and must bring appropriate ID when it comes to few plus the cost.
- Witnesses Needed: No.
Florida is really a spot that is popular a location wedding, whether you’re opting for Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami, the Keys, Tampa, or somewhere else when you look at the Sunshine State. With regards to marriage guidelines, Florida allows you for non-Florida residents to wed. While there’s a waiting that is three-day on wedding licenses for Florida residents that have no taken a premarital program, that waiting duration is waived for non-residents.
- Recognition required: Valid picture identification is necessary (driver’s permit, state ID card, passport, or 1-94 card) with your social protection quantity. It’s also possible to be expected for the copy that is certified of delivery certification.
- State Residency: You don’t have actually to be always state resident. Continue reading